Hearing loss affects 22 million Americans, about 8% of the population.
Impairment may vary from mild loss of sensitivity to total loss of hearing. It can have a profound impact on an individual's emotional, physical and social well-being. Hearing loss can be a contributing factor in poor performance at school and work. While 43% of those with hearing loss are 65 years of age or older, more than 5 million people aged 18 through 64 are affected and close to half a million children suffer from hearing loss.*
Becker Hearing Center offers hearing tests and evaluations along with the latest in digital hearing aid technology. Debbie Hake, Hearing Instrument Specialist, works daily with the medical staff of Dr. Nancy Becker to ensure that you receive the best testing and treatment for your condition.
We provide a complete array of services related to evaluation, rehabilitation and prevention of hearing impairment:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations
- specialized diagnostic testing
- industrial hearing screenings
- video otoscope exams
- prescription fittings with state of the art equipment
- lifetime follow up visits for repair & maintenance and reprogramming of devices
- worry-free warranty
Not sure if you or your loved one is experiencing hearing loss? Consider these questions:
- Do you hear but not understand?
- Do people seem to mumble?
- Do you have trouble hearing in a crowd?
- Do spoken words seem to run together?
If "yes" was the answer to any of these questions or you suspect you or a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss, call today for testing and consultation.
* Studies conducted by the Institute for Social Research at the University of Michigan